Who is this course for?
Our Intermediate Excel course is suitable for delegates who use Excel regularly and wish to become more effective with the software.
Delegates will need a working knowledge of creating and formatting spreadsheets, inputting data and working with simple formulas.
The Intermediate Excel course is delivered over 1 day from 10:00 to 16:00
Intermediate Excel Syllabus
The Course Includes:
- Excel overview refresher
- Understanding Absolute Cell References
- Linking workbook data with 3D formulas
- Working with Tables and Named ranges
- Protecting workbooks & cell ranges
- Working with the date and time functions
- Highlighting data with Conditional Formatting
- Finding data records with VLookups & HLookups
- Filtering data with the Auto & Advanced filters
- Calculating Subtotals and working with Levels
- Sorting data using Pivot Tables & Pivot Charts
- Data validation & creating drop-down lists
- Consolidating data in multiple spreadsheets
- Using the Macro Recorder