Who is this course for?
Our Foundation Excel course is suitable for individuals with either little or no experience of using Microsoft Excel.
Delegates will need a reasonable working knowledge of using a computer with Microsoft Windows.
The Foundation Excel course is delivered over 1 day from 10:00 to 16:00
Foundation Excel Syllabus
The Course Includes:
- Introduction to spreadsheets
- Overview of the Excel menus and toolbars
- Entering & editing data and text
- Saving workbooks
- Formatting spreadsheet data & text
- Calculating using AutoSum
- Modifying spreadsheet (resizing & inserting columns, rows etc)
- Constructing basic formulas
- Copying formulas
- Introduction to Graphs & Charts
- Introduction to Excel functions
- The SUM function
- The MIN function
- The MAX function
- The Average function
- The COUNT & COUNTA functions
- Managing large workbooks (freezing rows, columns & panes etc)
- Printing workbooks & selected spreadsheet data